Lap Swimming at BSI Wellesley
Lap swimming in the cool (81 degrees) fast water of the competition pool.
Charles River Aquatics LAP SWIM PROGRAM
Boston Sports Institute
Enjoy a full hour in your own reserved lane in the beautiful competition pool at the BSI for lap swimming or your own exercise routine.
Choose one or more sessions in our multi-week Lap Swim Summer Season!
July 20–August 31
Select your session(s)
Mon 12:30-1:30 (4 weeks, AUG 10, 17, 24 & 31) $80 FILLING
Mon 1:45-2:45 (4 weeks, AUG 10, 17, 24 & 31) $80 FILLING
Fri 12:30-1:30pm (4 weeks, AUG 7, 14, 21 & 28) $80 FILLING
Fri 1:45-2:45pm (4 weeks, AUG 7, 14, 21 & 28) $80 FILLING
Tue 1:30-2:30pm (6 weeks) $120 FULL
Tue 6:00-7:00pm (6 weeks) $120 FULL
Thu 1:30-2:30pm (6 weeks) $120 FULL
Sun 12:00 – 1:00pm (5 weeks) $100 FULL
NO SWIMMING AUG 23
*Note–we must reach a minimum threshold of enrollment in order to run each session. We will be in touch if your selected session will not run.*
Due to COVID-19 and for the purposes of contact tracing, should it become necessary, we desire to limit and carefully manage contact among patrons and staff. Therefore, if you register for a session in the CRA Lap Swim Program, the lane and time to which you are assigned, are exclusively yours. You will always swim with and next to the same people. Your session cannot be shared with or transferred to others. We are unable to allow any drop-ins at this time. Thank you for your understanding and support of our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Operational Procedures for Safety and Health due to COVID-19:
- Enter the BSI through the main entrance, proceed straight ahead and turn left after the reception desk. Proceed to the glass doors (on the left) leading to the pools. Please see indoor map for details.
- Face coverings are required for entry to the BSI and must be worn until immediately before entering the water.Upon entry to the natatorium, you will be asked a few screening questions regarding your health, and a CRA Staff Member will take your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- All movement on pool deck is one-way, counter clockwise. All on deck seating is marked at 6 foot intervals. You will be directed to a spot on deck at which to set your belongings while swimming.
- The changing rooms are closed. Only toilets and sinks are accessible. All swimmers MUST arrive in swim attire, towel off and depart in swim attire. Changing clothing is not permitted.
- Please arrive just a few minutes before your assigned pool time and depart efficiently at the conclusion of your swim.
- Equipment is not available to borrow. Please bring any equipment you require.
- Water fountains/bottle fillers are closed. Please bring a full labeled water bottle with your for your workout.
- All swimmers must rinse in the on-deck showers prior to entering the pool.
- You will be assigned a lane in which to swim.
- At the conclusion of your swim session, you will be asked to efficiently towel off and exit–moving in a counter clockwise direction around the deck–by the deck door into the exit lane of the main hallway. Please immediately exit the building. For the health and safety of all patrons and staff, lingering on deck or in the hallways is not permitted.
- Please note: Spectator seating and our wet corridor viewing area are closed.
- Click here for more information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- First-Person Video Walk Through Check out this video to help you visualize a visit to the pools at the BSI Click here to watch!