Lap Swim Program at BSI Wellesley
SCHOOL YEAR SEASON 2020-2021
NOW – MAY 28, 2021
Enjoy a full hour of lap swimming in your own lane in the beautiful competition pool at the BSI Wellesley
*TIP: Find Lap Swimming in the CLASSES (Find a Class) platform of the registration system. Use the Program filter to find Lap Swim Program.
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
Register for one more options and keep your day and time through May* unless you discontinue with 30 days notice in an email to email@example.com.
Monday 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Tuesday 7:15 am – 8:15 am
Tuesday 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Tuesday 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
Wednesday 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Wednesday 10:45 am – 11:45 am
Thursday 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Thursday 10:15 am – 11:15 am
Thursday 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
Friday 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day and Patriots Day.
For example: if you register for MON and WED then you will pay $80 x 2 = $160/month.
You will be automatically charged $80 per option at the start of each month through May 2021.* You are welcome to discontinue with 30 days notice in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to start swimming on/after the 1st of next month:
1) Register for your preferred day(s) of Lap Swimming in the CLASSES platform (Find a Class) of the registration system. Use the Program filter for Lap Swimming. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR LAP SWIMMING.
2) You will be charged Lap Swim Program fees for next month plus our $25 annual registration fee.
3) Start swimming on or after the 1st of next month.
4) You will see your next payment process at the start of each month through May unless you discontinue with 30 days notice in an email to:
To discontinue, please email email@example.com with 30 days notice.
- *THERE WILL BE NO LAP SWIMMING ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS:
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve THROUGH New Year’s Day and Patriots Day.
- Participation in the Lap Program is only for lap swimming. Standing, walking or other exercise programs are not permitted during the Lap Program. We offer a Warm Pool Program in the small shallow pool for these other types of exercise.
- We cannot offer make up swims, refunds or prorating for missed swims.
Due to COVID-19 and for the purposes of contact tracing, should it become necessary, we desire to limit and carefully manage contact among patrons and staff. Therefore, your session cannot be shared with or transferred to others. Thank you for your understanding and support of our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Operational Procedures for Safety and Health due to COVID-19:
- Enter the BSI through the main entrance, proceed straight ahead and turn left after the reception desk. Proceed to the glass doors (on the left) leading to the pools. Please see indoor map for details.
- Face coverings are required for entry to the BSI and must be worn until immediately before entering the water. Upon entry to the natatorium, you will be asked to self attest to a few screening questions regarding your health, and a CRA Staff Member will take your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- All movement on pool deck is one-way, counter clockwise. All on deck seating is marked at 6 foot intervals. You will be directed to a spot on deck at which to set your belongings while swimming.
- The changing rooms are closed. Only toilets and sinks are accessible. All swimmers MUST arrive in swim attire, towel off and depart in swim attire. Changing clothing is not permitted.
- Please arrive just a few minutes before your assigned pool time and depart efficiently at the conclusion of your swim.
- Equipment is not available to borrow. Please bring any equipment you require.
- Water fountains/bottle fillers are closed. Please bring a full labeled water bottle with your for your workout.
- All swimmers must rinse in the on-deck showers prior to entering the pool.
- You will be assigned a lane in which to swim.
- At the conclusion of your swim session, you will be asked to efficiently towel off and exit–moving in a counter clockwise direction around the deck–by the deck door into the exit lane of the main hallway. Please immediately exit the building. For the health and safety of all patrons and staff, lingering on deck or in the hallways is not permitted.
- Please note: Spectator seating and our wet corridor viewing area are closed.
- Click here for more information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- First-Person Video Walk Through Check out this video to help you visualize a visit to the pools at the BSI Click here to watch!