Lap Swim Program at BSI Wellesley
Enjoy a full hour of lap swimming in your own lane in the beautiful competition pool at the BSI Wellesley
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
WED 3:00-4:00pm – June 30 – Aug 18 – $160 – FULL
WED 6:30-7:30pm – July 7-Aug 4 – $100 – FULL
FRIDAY 2:45-3:45pm – July 2, 16, 23, 30, Aug 13, 20 – $120 – FULL
SAT 1:45-2:45pm – July 3, 17, 24, 31, Aug 14 & 21 – $120 – FILLING
SUN 7:15-8:15am – July 18, 25, Aug 1, 15 & 22 – $100 – FILLING
SUN 12:45-1:45pm – July 18, 25, Aug 1, 15 & 22 – $100 – FILLING
Due to COVID-19 and for the purposes of contact tracing, should it become necessary, we desire to limit and carefully manage contact among patrons and staff. Therefore, your session cannot be shared with or transferred to others. Thank you for your understanding and support of our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Operational Procedures for Safety and Health due to COVID-19:
- Enter the BSI through the main entrance, proceed straight ahead and turn left after the reception desk. Proceed to the glass doors (on the left) leading to the pools. Please see indoor map for details.
- Face coverings are required for entry to the BSI and must be worn until immediately before entering the water. Upon entry to the natatorium, you will be asked to self attest to a few screening questions regarding your health.
- All movement on pool deck is one-way, counter clockwise. All on deck seating is marked at 6 foot intervals. You will be directed to a spot on deck at which to set your belongings while swimming.
- The changing rooms are open to adults 18+ only.
- Please arrive just a few minutes before your assigned pool time and depart efficiently at the conclusion of your swim.
- Water fountains/bottle fillers are closed. Please bring a full labeled water bottle with your for your workout.
- All swimmers must rinse in the on-deck showers prior to entering the pool.
- Please note: Spectator seating and our wet corridor viewing area are closed.
- Click here for more information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- First-Person Video Walk Through Check out this video to help you visualize a visit to the pools at the BSI Click here to watch!