This program is intended for youth athletes who have an affinity for swimming who are already proficient in the 4 competitive strokes and are planning to try out for a swim team in the near future.
This program will be offered for ages 8 and up. Workouts will be run like a team practice, participants will refine technique and increase their endurance to prepare them for USA age appropriate events.
Please note that this is NOT a recruitment program for CRA and participation in Team Prep DOES NOT guarantee a roster spot with the CRA Dragons. It is designed to help athletes prepare to be viable candidates for a competitive swim team.
Sign up today!
BSI Wellesley, 900 Worcester Street
Operational Procedures for Safety and Health due to COVID-19:
- BSI Wellesley, 900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
- All persons MUST wear a face covering when inside the BSI.
- Please park and have ONE adult walk your swimmer(s) into the BSI building main entrance. Please DO NOT bring siblings to drop off. Please see attached images for details.
- Follow the clearly marked path down the main hall to the end and take a left. Follow this hallway to the glass doors leading to the pools. Please see image for details.
- We will ask a few health questions and take your swimmer’s temperature.
- Please deliver swimmers dressed in clothes over their bathing suits and have them bring:
goggles (IMPORTANT! We will not be able to provide goggles), towel, plastic water bottle – FULL (IMPORTANT! All water fountains are shut off in the building).
- Swimmers must arrive and depart in their bathing suit. The changing rooms will be closed. Only toilets and sinks will be accessible.
- Parents/caregivers must exit the BSI after drop off. Spectator seating and our wet corridor viewing area are closed.
- Face coverings (provided by you) must be worn at all times outside of the water while inside the building.
- All workouts will be taught by a coach from the pool deck. There will be NO instruction from the water. This step is a necessary health precaution for the safety of both staff and swimmers. However, water safety is a top priority so if any swimmer is struggling, our instructors and lifeguards would respond immediately as they would in any other water distress situation.
- Click here for more information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- Please pick up your swimmer at the main entrance of the building.
- Please remain in or near your car at pick up to maintain social distance.