BSI Operational Procedures: Covid-19
This summer is not your typical summer and we wanted to let you know our plans based on the information we have from the State and Board of Health in order to keep your family and our staff safe.
Please keep in mind these guidelines might change as the summer progresses and we will communicate any new information to you as soon as possible. Please read through the information and let us know if you have any questions.
- LOCATION: BSI Wellesley, 900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
- Please park and have ONE adult walk your swimmer(s) into the BSI building main entrance. Please DO NOT bring siblings to drop off. Please see below images for details.
- Enter the building and proceed straight ahead, turn left after the reception desk and proceed down the hall to the glass doors leading to the pools. Please see attached indoor map for details.
- All persons MUST wear a face covering to enter the BSI.
- We will ask a few health questions and take your swimmer’s temperature.
- Swimmers must arrive and depart in their bathing suit. The changing rooms will be closed. Only toilets and sinks will be accessible.
- Parents/caregivers must exit the BSI after drop off. Spectator seating and our wet corridor viewing area are closed.
- Face coverings (provided by you) must be worn at all times outside of the water while inside the building.
- All workouts will be taught by an instructor from the pool deck. There will be NO instruction from the water. This step is a necessary health precaution for the safety of both staff and swimmers. However, water safety is a top priority so if any swimmer is struggling, our instructors and lifeguards would respond immediately as they would in any other water distress situation.
- Click here for more information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- Swimmers will exit the pool from the pool deck into the foyer and meet you outside at the main entrance.
- Please pick up your swimmer outside at the main entrance.
- Please remain in or near your car at pick up to maintain social distance.