Because we work very hard at CRA to ensure we have the correct information about all our swimmers’ skills, and any changes or cancellations cause major administrative work for several staff members, the following fees apply:
DOWNLOAD CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation by April 1: a credit in your account, minus $50 administrative fee
- Cancellation between April 1, and May 1: $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Cancellation after May 1: no refunds (unless waitlist). Then we will charge a $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Changes will cost a $25 change fee.
Once registration closes for a summer session, which is the Friday night before the session begins on Monday, swimmers are not allowed to switch to a different session for any reason, nor will they receive any refund if they choose to withdraw from the session.
- There will be a $25 charge to change a class once your child is registered.
- There is no refund once registration closes.
- There will be a $35 charge to change a class during the first week of the session.
- Late Fee: For current customers only! There will be a $50 charge/swimmer if you wish to register after the closing date. You must have a working credit card on file. There are no exceptions.
- If you placed your child in the wrong level because you didn’t request an evaluation, and there is no room in the appropriate class for your child, you will receive a credit in your CRA account minus $50.
- If you placed your child in the wrong level because you assumed he/she would move up, and there is no appropriate class for your child, you will receive a credit in your CRA account minus $50.
- After the first week of the session, children are no longer allowed to change their class.
- After the first week of lessons, if a swimmer cannot attend lessons due to a severe injury, such as a fracture, the parent will be given a credit in her CRA account of $75. After the second week, if a swimmer cannot attend lessons due to a severe injury, the parent will be given a credit in her CRA account of $50. After that, no refunds.
- Charles River Aquatics offers no make-ups, nor a class change for a day.
- If CRA has cancelled a program due to inclement weather or pool issues, we will do our best to offer a make-up class. In the event we are unable to accommodate your schedule, CRA will offer a Family Swim at the end of every session. This is a great time for a child or adult to practice what he/she has learned in the pool, and also an enjoyable hour to spend with your family. (Any child in Splash through Level 2 MUST be accompanied by an adult in the water.) CRA will issue no refunds or credits for missed or cancelled lessons.
- There will be a $100 charge for a cancellation once a swimmer is registered; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- There will be NO REFUND once registration is closed.