Because we work very hard at CRA to ensure we have the correct information about all our swimmers’ skills, and any changes or cancellations cause major administrative work for several staff members, the following fees apply:
Prorating for days missed is not allowed.
- CRA will issue no refunds or credits for missed or cancelled lessons.
- CRA offers no make-ups, nor a class change for a day.
- CRA will not prorate months when you cancel mid-month.
- If CRA has cancelled a program due to inclement weather or pool issues, we will do our best to offer a make-up class.
- Cancellation by April 1: a credit in your account, minus $25 administrative fee
- Cancellation between April 1, and May 1: $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Cancellation after May 1: no refunds unless we have a wait list. Then we will charge a $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Changes will cost a $25 change fee.
- We will NOT prorate for partial weeks.