CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES
CRA HAS A STRICT POLICY REGARDING CANCELLATION. PLEASE REVIEW OUR POLICIES PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
School Year Season | Group Lessons
- CRA does not offer refunds or credits for missed or cancelled lessons.
- CRA is not able to offer make-up lessons, nor class changes for a single day.
- CRA requires 30 days’ notice to drop enrollment and we will not prorate tuition.
- CRA will honor requests to change class day/time whenever possible. Moves made mid-month will incur a $10 admin fee per registration change.
- If CRA has cancelled a program due to inclement weather or pool issues, then we will offer a free swim opportunity.
Unfortunately, there are no refunds, credits or make-ups for a missed or cancelled Private Lesson.
- CRA does not offer refunds or credits for a missed clinic.
- If CRA cancels a clinic due to inclement weather or mechanical/facility issues, a credit for future programming will be issued.
Summer Programs | Camp & Little Dragons
- Cancellation by April 1: CRA account credit, less $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation between April 1-May 1: $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; balance as CRA account credit.
- Cancellation after May 1: no refunds unless we have a wait list. If we can fill your space with a waitlisted swimmer, we will deduct a $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; balance as CRA account credit.
- Changing a week will cost a $25 change fee and depends on availability.
Summer Sessions | Group Lessons
There are no refunds or credits for cancelling summer group lesson enrollment.
Once registration closes for a summer session, which is the Friday night before the session begins on Monday, swimmers are not allowed to switch to a different session for any reason.
Snow Days and Other Cancellations
If CRA has cancelled a program due to inclement weather or mechanical/facility issues we will offer a free swim opportunity.
Please call 617-939-8078 with questions.