Cancellations | Change Policies
- Please be sure you understand the following before registering
- CRA will issue no refunds or credits for missed or cancelled lessons.
- CRA offers no make-ups, nor a class change for a day.
- CRA will not prorate a month if you cancel mid-month.
- If CRA has cancelled a program due to inclement weather or pool issues, then we will do our best to offer a make-up class or free swim opportunity. This will not always be possible.
Once registration closes for a summer session, which is the Friday night before the session begins on Monday, swimmers are not allowed to switch to a different session for any reason, nor will they receive any refund if they choose to withdraw from the session.
- Cancellation by April 1: a credit in your account, minus $50 administrative fee
- Cancellation between April 1, and May 1: $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Cancellation after May 1: no refunds (unless wait list). Then we will charge a $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Changes will cost a $25 change fee.
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds for canceling a Private Lesson