Cancellations | Change Policies
Because we work very hard at CRA to ensure we have the correct information about all our swimmers’ skills, and any changes or cancellations cause major administrative work for several staff members, the following fees apply:
- Cancellation by April 1: a credit in your account, minus $50 administrative fee
- Cancellation between April 1, and May 1: $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Cancellation after May 1: no refunds (unless wait list). Then we will charge a $100 administrative fee for the first week, $50 for each additional week; the rest will be given as a credit in your account.
- Changes will cost a $25 change fee.
Once registration closes for a summer session, which is the Friday night before the session begins on Monday, swimmers are not allowed to switch to a different session for any reason, nor will they receive any refund if they choose to withdraw from the session.
- Charles River Aquatics offers no make-ups, nor a class change for a day.
- If CRA has cancelled a program due to inclement weather or pool issues, we will do our best to offer a make-up class. In the event we are unable to accommodate your schedule, CRA will offer a Family Swim at the end of every session. This is a great time for a child or adult to practice what he/she has learned in the pool, and also an enjoyable hour to spend with your family. (Any child in Splash through Level 2 MUST be accompanied by an adult in the water.) CRA will issue no refunds or credits for missed or cancelled lessons.
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds for Private Lesson enrollments