Little Dragons Swim Program
BRING YOUR LITTLE ONE TO CRA FOR EXPERT SWIM INSTRUCTION AND LOTS OF FUN!
Is your swimmer interested in more swimming and socializing
but not quite ready for the camp commitment?
Little Dragons enjoy two swim lessons each day taught in the CRA technical competitive-based method.
Your swimmer is sure to progress! Other fun includes daily free swim, activities and crafts.
For children ages 3-5
9am – Noon
One week sessions 3 days/week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
7 WEEKS TO CHOOSE FROM | JULY 8 – AUG 23
$275/week- enroll before JAN 31 & save with our early bird special!
9:00-9:15 rolling drop off at WSC front door
9:15-9:30 introductions, stretching, rules, break into groups
9:30-10:00 first swim lesson
10:00-10:15 free swim
10:15-11:00 snack and activity
11:00-11:30 second swim lesson
11:30-11:45 free swim
11:45-12:00 change and rolling pick up
- Children must be potty trained
- Children should come dressed in their bathing suit
- Bring goggles, towel, a change of clothes, and caps are encouraged
- Bring a healthy snack (nut-free) and plastic water bottle
- Any medical or developmental concerns can be addressed during enrollment
- Please bring inhaler and/or epi pen if your swimmer requires them for asthma or allergies