LITTLE DRAGONS SWIM PROGRAM
Is your 3 – 5 year old interested in more swimming and socializing
but not quite ready for the camp commitment?
Little Dragons enjoy two swim lessons each day taught in the CRA technical competitive-based method.
Your swimmer is sure to progress! Other fun includes daily free swim, activities and crafts.
For children ages 3-5
9am – Noon
One week sessions 3 days/week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
7 WEEKS | JULY 8-AUG 23
Swimmers 4yrs and older ready for 5 full days of CRA camp should enroll in CRA Summer Camp
Interested in our Summer Group Lessons at the Doubletree location? Click here for info
9:00-9:15 rolling drop off at Babson College Webster Center
- Children must be potty trained
- Children should come dressed in their bathing suit
- Bring goggles, towel, a change of clothes, and caps are encouraged
- Closed toe shoes – no flip flops, please
- Bring a healthy snack and plastic water bottle
- Any medical or developmental concerns can be addressed during enrollment
- Please bring inhaler and/or epi pen if your swimmer requires them for asthma or allergies