Arrival Time: 8:45-9:00 AM.Drop Off: By car in front of the Case Center: 285 Babcock Street, BostonWe will take your children from your car after we ensure that:
- They have their lunch and their snack.
- We have your filled out Transport Forms (only necessary if anyone ‘but’ a parent/guardian will pick up your child from camp).
- We have a completed medical form already in our possession.
- Your children have their Epi-Pens and inhalers with them. Please remember: If you wrote on your registration form that your child has an Epi-pen and/or inhaler, you MUST bring this device with you whether your child uses it or not. The Epi-pen must either be in the original container with the prescription and your child’s name on the label, or there must be a prescription attached to the Epi-pen. No child will be admitted to camp without this info. This is a Board of Health requirement, and CRA is certified by the Board of Health.
Please park your car at a metered spot on: Ashford, Alcorn, or Gardiner Streets and bring your child to us if:
- You have to fill out a transport form.
- You are hand-delivering your medical forms. (Since these forms take considerable time to check, please be very patient and wait for us to find the time to do this.)
- Your child requires you to be with him at check-in.
- You wish to speak to a staff member about your child.
- You would like to watch your child swim.
Directions for Public Transportation: Take Babcock Street Exit off the Green Line, B Train, and walk down Babcock Street. Make sure The MATCH School is on your right.
Pick up Procedure:
Departure Time: Half Day is 1:00 PM | Full Day is 3:00 PM
Remember that if anyone other than the parent or guardian comes to pick up the child, we will need a Transport Form, on file.
Please park your car at a metered spot on: Ashford, Alcorn, or Gardiner Streets and walk to 285 Babcock Street. The children will be waiting near the vending machines at the end of the hallway. Each child must be checked out by the attending supervisor before he/she can leave.
Late Fees: Since our staff has numerous duties to perform once your child leaves, please be on time. If you are late, the staff member is required to baby-sit your child until you arrive. This will incur a fee:
- 15 minutes late pickup will incur a $25 fee.
- 30 minutes late pickup will incur a $50 fee.
- 45 minutes late pickup will incur a $75 fee.
- 60 minutes late pickup will incur a $100 fee.
In the unlikely event a parent or guardian cannot be reached at any number after an hour, the Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director will take the child to the nearest Police Station and DSS will be called.
Children will not be allowed back to camp the following morning unless the above fees are paid in cash. On the last day of camp, any late charges incurred will be deducted from a parent’s registration account on file with us.