Arrival Time: 8:45 – 9:00 AM
Drop Off: By car in front of the location of your camp
We will take your children from your car after we ensure that:
1. They have their lunch and their snack.
2. We have your filled out Transportation Form (only necessary if anyone other than a parent/guardian will pick up your child from camp).
3. We have a completed medical records already in our possession.
4. Your children have their Epi-Pens and inhalers with them. Please remember: If you wrote on your registration form that your child has an Epi-Pen and/or inhaler, you MUST bring this device with you whether your child uses it or not. The Epi-Pen must either be in the original container with the prescription and your child’s name on the label, or there must be a prescription attached to the Epi-Pen. No child will be admitted to camp without this info. This is a Board of Health requirement, and CRA is certified by the Board of Health.
Please park your car and bring your child to us if:
1. You have to fill out a transportation form.
2. You are hand-delivering your medical forms (Since these forms take considerable time to check, please be very patient and wait for us to find the time to do this).
3. Your child requires you to be with him at check-in.
4. You wish to speak to a staff about your child.
Pick up Procedure
Departure Time: Half Day is 1:00 PM | Full Day is 3:00 PM
Remember that if anyone other than the parent or guardian comes to pick up the child, we will need a Transportation Form or file.
Please pull up for curbside pick up.
Late Fees: Since our staff has numerous duties to perform once your child leaves, please be on time. IF you are late, the staff member is required to baby-sit your child until you arrive. This will incur a fee:
- 15 minutes late pickup will incur a $25 fee.
- 30 minutes late pickup will incur a $50 fee.
- 45 minutes late pickup will incur a $75 fee.
- 60 minutes late pickup will incur a $100 fee.
In the unlikely event a parent or guardian cannot be reached at any number after an hour, the Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director will take the child to the nearest Police Station and DSS will be called.