This socially distanced program will allow up to four child/adult pairs to splash and play in our weekly Pool Playtime Program.
Although there is not official instruction, you will have access to our pool accessories (noodles, etc.) and a knowledgeable lifeguard that is happy to offer tips.
Please note: changing rooms are closed so be prepared to arrive and depart with bathing suits under clothing.
One child with one adult – register your child only
Thursdays 10-11am in our warm teaching pool (blackout date 4/22)
900 Worcester Street
HERE ARE THE BSI OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES FOR THIS PROGRAM:
- LOCATION: BSI Wellesley, 900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
Here is what to do when you arrive:
- Everyone must wear masks at all times when inside the BSI building unless they are in the water.
- Follow the arrows straight ahead and past the reception desk. Make a left toward the pool. Halfway down the hall will be the main pool entrance into our WET CORRIDOR. One of our staff members will meet you at that spot. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE POOL. If no staff member is standing in the hall, then we are still sanitizing the facility. Please refer to the image for details.
Once you are at the front of the line, we will take you and your child’s temperature and ask you to self attest to a list of statements.
- What to bring:
- Filled water bottle. The water filling stations in the building are currently CLOSED
- Towel, goggles
- Swimmers MUST WEAR a suit to/from the pool
- Flip flop, crocs or shoes that are easy to slide on and off
- Parka, additional dry towel to wear as a cover up when leaving the building
- Click here for information on Swimming Safely with CRA.