Pre Season Swim Clinics
Join us for a Pre-Season Swim Clinic designed for swimmers preparing for a High School swim season or for older youth swimmers age 13+ looking for additional training.
Refresh, polish and challenge your skills in this two-day Pre-Season Swim Clinic offered in partnership with Technique Swim Academy.
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
Tuesday, September 8 and/or Thursday September 10
Swimmers should be able to swim all four competitive strokes legally.
9:20 AM Arrival and check-in
9:30 AM Warm up with drills and kick
10:00 AM Challenge set
10:30 AM Short break
10:45 AM Speed work
11:30 AM Workout ends
Here are the guidelines that we will be following for this program:
- LOCATION: BSI Wellesley, 900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
Here is what to do when you arrive:
- Everyone must wear masks at all times when inside the BSI building unless they are in the water.
- Follow the arrows straight ahead and past the reception desk. Make a left toward the pool. Halfway down the hall will be the main pool entrance into our WET CORRIDOR. One of our staff members will meet you at that spot. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE POOL. If no staff member is standing in the hall, then we are still sanitizing the facility. Please refer to the image for details.
Once you are at the front of the line, we will take the swimmer’s temperature and ask:
- Have you or has anyone in your household felt ill with fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell within the past 14 days?
- Have you or has anyone in your household traveled internationally within the past 14 days?
- Have you been told by a healthcare provider that you should self-quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure or due to the appearance of symptoms?
If the swimmer is cleared to proceed, the swimmer will enter the wet corridor and be directed to an area on the bleachers to place personal belongings. No spectators are allowed in the building.
Masks must still be worn! Swimmers will wait at their designated space until we are ready to begin.
- What to bring:
- Filled water bottle. The water filling stations in the building are currently CLOSED
- Towel, cap, goggles
- Swimmers MUST WEAR a suit to/from the pool
- Flip flop, crocs or shoes that are easy to slide on and off
- Parka, additional dry towel to wear as a cover up when leaving the building
- 2nd mask in case your 1st gets wet
- Click here for information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- If you are getting picked up:
- Meet your ride at the Main Entrance.
- Please have your ride park legally in one of the spaces. PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE PARK OUT FRONT OR IN THE FIRE LANE.