- DUE TO COVID-19, INSTRUCTORS WILL TEACH ON DECK AND NOT IN THE WATER
- ALL LESSONS ARE IN THE SMALLER TEACHING POOL
- Be sure you can attend prior to registering – there is a strict no refund, credit or make up policy for missed Private Lessons.
- Private lesson swimmers must be at least 4 years old.
BOSTON SPORTS INSTITUTE
900 Worcester St, Wellesley
Perfect for any level swimmer
Half Hour | Private Lessons $60 | Semi-Private Lessons $80
Private Lessons (1 swimmer with 1 instructor) or Semi-private Lessons (2 swimmers of same level or one level difference with one instructor).
When registering for a Semi-Private Lesson, you only need to register once and enter YES when asked if this is a Semi-Private lesson. Please add your second swimmer’s name in the additional info space.
Private lessons are offered for ages 4 through adult.
CRA does not offer private lessons to swimmers on any USS Team other than the CRA Dragon team.
OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES for this program:
- BSI Wellesley, 900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
- Please park and have ONE adult walk your swimmer(s) into the BSI building main entrance. Please DO NOT bring siblings to drop off. Please see images below for details.
- Follow the clearly marked path down the main hall to the end and take a left. Follow this hallway to the glass doors leading to the pools. Please see below for details.
- All persons MUST wear a face covering to enter the BSI.
- We will ask a few health questions and take your swimmer’s temperature.
- Please deliver campers dressed in clothes over their bathing suits and have them bring:
goggles (IMPORTANT! We will not be able to provide goggles), towel, plastic water bottle – FULL (IMPORTANT! All water fountains are shut off in the building).
- Swimmers must arrive and depart in their bathing suit. The changing rooms will be closed. Only toilets and sinks will be accessible.
- Parents/caregivers must exit the BSI after drop off. Spectator seating and our wet corridor viewing area are closed.
- Face coverings (provided by you) must be worn at all times outside of the water while inside the building.
- Grouping swimmers within the same household will be a priority.
- All swimming will occur in our smaller teaching pool measuring 23½ x 44 feet with a depth of 4 feet.
- All lessons/levels will be taught by an instructor from the pool deck. There will be NO instruction from the water. This step is a necessary health precaution for the safety of both staff and swimmers. However, water safety is a top priority so if any swimmer is struggling, our instructors and lifeguards would respond immediately as they would in any other water distress situation.
- For our youngest swimmers in Level 1, there will be platforms set up in the pool and lessons will take place on the outside lanes. Each swimmer will have their own barbell/noodle boat for the lesson which will be sanitized at the end of each lesson.
- Click here for more information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- Please pick up your swimmer at Door #4 on the street-side of the building facing Route 9. Please see image below for details.
- Please remain in or near your car at pick up to maintain social distance.
We have always prided ourselves on delivering the highest quality lessons and we will continue to do so while complying with the new safety protocols.