2019 CRA SUMMER CAMP at the WELLESLEY SPORTS CENTER
- Swim Lesson groups arranged by skill level
- Campers should arrive wearing bathing suits
- Swim Lesson size: 5 swimmers maximum per instructor
- All campers should bring goggles, towel, change of clothes, healthy snack, lunch and water bottle
- Each day swimmers will enjoy 2 hours of instructional swim lessons, free swim, snack, lunch and themed activities and crafts
- MEDICAL RECORDS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE SWIMMERS CAN ATTEND CRA CAMP
- Camp is for children ages 4 – 11 only. For swimmers 12 years and older we recommend Technique Swim Academy at Harvard University
Week 1 JULY 8-12 Under the Sea Week
Dive in and explore the deep blue sea with CRA. This week campers will take part in ocean themed activities and crafts. What will we discover this week? Maybe a shark!
Week 2 JULY 15-19 Dinosaur Week
Travel with us to a time when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Sneak around among these giant creatures and discover their secrets! Games, crafts and adventure await!
Week 3 JULY 22-26 Space Week
3…2…1… BLAST OFF! To the Moon and beyond! Join CRA for an exploration of outer space. Train to be an astronaut, build a rocket ship, explore our Solar System…and maybe event meet an alien!
Week 4 JULY 29-AUGUST 2 Rainforest Week
From the forest floor to the canopy, a rainforest is a busy place! Explore the vegetation, dance with the monkeys, chase a jaguar, relax with a sloth. Adventure awaits! Spend a week in the rainforest with CRA!
Week 5 AUGUST 5-9 Superhero Week
Calling all super heroes! Come join CRA for a week of hero training, adventures, and excitement! Make your own superhero mask, practice your super abilities, and test your heroism against the ultimate villain!
Week 6 AUGUST 12-16 Down at the Farm Week
Quack Quack! Join us for a week at the CRA Farm! This week in the barn, swimmers will experience life on a farm animals, plants, crafts, games and silliness await!
Week 7 AUGUST 19-23 Pirate Week
Ahoy, matey! Set sail on the Seven Seas with CRA! Search for hidden treasure, adopt a pet parrot, compete in the “pirate olympics”games, adventure and excitement are ahead! But beware…you may have to walk the plank!