Family Recreational Swim Rental
Rent the small pool for a Family Recreational Swim!
Bring your household members to enjoy 1 hour exclusive access to our small warm pool at the BSI. Your rental gives you private use of the pool for up to 9 people in your household!
Important: Due to COVID-19 this program is limited to members of a single household (up to 9). It may not be used to host a party or bring together individuals who do not live together.
Thank you for your understanding and support of our efforts to keep our patrons and staff safe and healthy!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your family’s recreational swim.
Operational Procedures for Safety and Health due to COVID-19:
- Enter the BSI through the main entrance, proceed straight ahead and turn left after the reception desk. Proceed to the glass doors (on the left) leading to the pools. Please see the indoor map for details.
- Face coverings are required for entry to the BSI and must be worn until immediately before entering the water. Upon entry to the natatorium, you will be asked a few screening questions regarding your health, and a CRA Staff Member will take your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- The changing rooms are closed. Only toilets and sinks are accessible. All swimmers MUST arrive in swim attire, towel off and depart in swim attire. Changing clothing is not permitted.
- Please arrive just a few minutes before your assigned pool time and depart efficiently at the conclusion of your swim.
- Equipment is not available to borrow. Please bring any equipment you require.
- Water fountains/bottle fillers are closed. Please bring a full labeled water bottle.
- All swimmers must rinse in the on-deck showers prior to entering the pool.
- At the conclusion of your swim session, you will be asked to efficiently towel off and exit. Please immediately exit the building. For the health and safety of all patrons and staff, lingering on deck or in the hallways is not permitted.
- Please note: Spectator seating and our wet corridor viewing area are closed.
- Click here for more information on Swimming Safely with CRA.
- First-Person Video Walk Through Check out this video to help you visualize a visit to the pools at the BSI Click here to watch!