CHARLES RIVER AQUATICS IS GROWING!
WE WANT OUR WONDERFUL EMPLOYEES TO GROW WITH US
CRA is seeking enthusiastic, dependable and qualified applicants with lifeguard certification (or those willing to become certified) to work part time teaching swim lessons at one or more of our convenient locations.
We are currently instructing swimmers at the Allston Boys & Girls Club and Doubletree Hilton on Soldier’s Field Road and we’ll open our Wellesley Sports Center site in the spring of 2019.
CRA TEACHES LIFE SKILLS THROUGH SWIMMING
Our program design and methods of teaching are unique. All instructors will be trained in our philosophy. This is a great job opportunity for men and women with a high school diploma or its equivalent, who love teaching children and are passionate about swimming. If you are interested in working for CRA, please send our Employee Application, your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRA EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Adapt your teaching approaches to the age, experience and ability of participants, so they can meet skill objectives.
- Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Set up for pool lessons and clean up after lessons are completed.
- Communicate and enforce class and pool rules in a personable and age-appropriate manner.
- Provide consistency in instruction by working each assigned shift.
- Knowledge of swimming strokes and technique.
- Ability to show proficient swimming capability of the four strokes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision.
- Physical ability to perform essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent organizational, team, and communication skills.
Charles River Aquatics is committed to helping people develop life skills through swim lessons. Our objective is to provide an atmosphere conducive to development and personal growth for individuals of all ages. We teach water safety, foster sportsmanship and fair play and demand respect for others in the class and in the larger community, while instilling in our participants a love for the sport.