Youth Springboard Diving
Dive in with CRA! Learn the technique, terminology and fundamentals of springboard diving. These classes are appropriate for ALL levels--first time on the board or years of experience. ALL are WELCOME!
-Beginnner Springboard Diving
Learn proper technique, a 3-4 step approach/hurtle, and basic diving terminology
- Participants must be comfortable in deep (12.5 feet) water
- Participants must be able to swim to the ladder unassisted from the middle of the deep end of the pool
- Participants must be able to dive from a starting block unassisted*
- Ages 7+
*This is NOT a learn-to-dive program
-Advanced Springboard Diving
Experienced divers advance skills and degree of difficulty
- Participants must be able to complete a front flip, back flip and inward dive
- Ages 7+
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester St., Wellesley, MA
- CRA School Year Season Weekly Group Lessons run consecutively (blackout dates-click to view calendar) SUN September 10, 2023 - SUN May 26, 2024
SAT, 1:00-2:00pm--Beginner Springboard Diving
SAT, 2:00-3:00pm--Beginner Springboard Diving
SAT, 3:00-4:00pm--Beginner Springboard Diving
- Spectators, including parents/guardians of youth participants, are not permitted during any instructional or team programming.
- Divers may NOT wear goggles. Hair must be tied back or tucked under a swim cap.
*No Classes or Tuition charges in February 2024
Meet Brendon, SPRINGBOARD DIVING COACH
Coach Brendon started swimming at a young age and, in high school, found his passion—springboard diving. Brendon has been coaching high school and club diving for 10 years. His athletes have set and broken high school and conference records, competed at sectional and state championship competitions, and gone on to compete at the collegiate level. A gifted diving coach, Brendon was named Northeast Conference Coach of the Year for the 2019-2020 season.