Warm Pool Program
Adults, enjoy 1 hour in the warm Teaching Pool for individual aquatic exercise.
WARM POOL PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR:
The CRA Warm Pool Program is designed for adults (ages 18+) who wish access to the warm (86 degrees) shallow (uniform 4 foot depth) Teaching Pool for individual aquatic exercise. Standing exercise is permitted.
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
SCHOOL YEAR SEASON SCHEDULE:
Register for one or more options:
For example, register for TUE, pay $75/month, register for TUE and WED, pay $75 x 2 =$150/month.
1) Register for the Warm Pool Program in the CLASSES platform (Find a Class) of the registration system. Use the Program filter for Warm Pool Program.
2) The first monthly charge will include the $25 annual registration fee. Monthly fees are charged during the first week of each subsequent month.
3) Start swimming on or after the first of the following month.
4) To discontinue, email firstname.lastname@example.org with 30 days notice.
- CRA does not offer make-up swims or refunds and does not prorate tuition.