Warm Pool Program
Adults, enjoy 1 hour in the warm Teaching Pool for individual aquatic exercise.
WARM POOL PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR:
The CRA Warm Pool Program is designed for adults (ages 18+) who wish access to the warm (86 degrees) shallow (uniform 4 foot depth) Teaching Pool for individual aquatic exercise. Standing exercise is permitted.
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
SCHOOL YEAR SEASON, SAT September 11, 2021 - SAT May 28, 2022 & SPRING MINI SESSION, TUES May 31 - FRI June 17, 2022
Register for one or more options:
MON 11:00am-12:00pm, 12:00-1:00pm
SUMMER SESSION, June 18 - September 3, 2022
SAT 9:00-10:00am (NO SAT June 25)
School Year Season:
For example, register for TUE, pay $75/month, register for TUE and WED, pay $75 x 2 =$150/month.
Spring Mini Session Tuition:
Summer Tuition: $225
1) Register for the Warm Pool Program in the CLASSES platform (Find a Class) of the registration system. Use the Program filter for Warm Pool Program.
2) The first monthly charge will include the $25 annual registration fee. Monthly fees are charged during the first week of each subsequent month.
3) Start swimming on or after the first of the following month.
4) To discontinue, email firstname.lastname@example.org with 30 days notice.
- CRA does not offer make-up swims or refunds and does not prorate tuition.