Warm Pool Lap Program
Adults, enjoy 1 hour in the warm Teaching Pool for individual aquatic exercise.
WARM POOL LAP PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR:
The CRA Warm Pool Lap Program is designed for adults (ages 18+) who wish access to the warm (~86-90 degrees) shallow (uniform 4 foot depth) Teaching Pool for individual aquatic exercise. Standing exercise is permitted.
Warm Teaching Pool
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street, Wellesley, MA
SCHOOL YEAR SEASON, SUN September 10, 2023 - SAT May 26, 2024
MON 11:00am-12:00pm; 12:00-1:00pm
RATES AND BILLING
Lock in Your Lap Swim, School Year Season-$80/option/month is automatically charged through June.
Digital Punch Pass*, School Year Season-$20/1 hour lap swim
Summer Season- $225
*Digital Punch Pass may be used for Warm Pool Lap or Competition Pool Lap Swim Program. Lanes in both pools MUST be reserved in advance.
To discontinue, email email@example.com with 30 days notice.
- Lock in Your Warm Pool Lap Swim--Select a day and time and reserve it weekly for the entire school year season.
1) Register for the Warm Pool Lap Program in the CLASSES platform (Find a Class) of the registration system. Use the Program filter for Warm Pool Lap Program.
2) The first monthly charge will include the $25 annual registration fee. Monthly fees are charged during the first week of each subsequent month.
3) Start swimming on or after the first of the following month.
4) To discontinue, email firstname.lastname@example.org with 30 days notice.
- Build Your Own Lap Swim--Purchase a Digital Punch Pass and select individual days and times to lap swim. This pass may be used for Competition Pool or Warm Pool Lap. Click here for Competition Pool Lap Swim information
1) Click HERE to create an account or log into an existing account. Confirm lap swim participant is listed as a "Student".
2) Click Build Your Own Lap Swim to purchase a Digital Punch Pass
3) Redeem for specific days and times* in your "Student" profile under "My Account". Select the red "sun" icon/PASSES. Choose the date for your lap swim then select a time from available options. Click PUNCH IN.
*Lanes MUST be reserved in advance. Drop-In is not permitted.
- CRA does not offer make-up swims or refunds and does not prorate tuition.