Technique & Training Tune-Up Takes Instructional Swim to the Next Level!
WHO JOINS T3U?
Technique & Training Tune Up (T3U) is designed for swimmers ages 8+ with proficiency in all 4 competitive strokes who answer YES to at least one of the following questions:
- Are you in high level CRA Instructional Swim Lessons and looking for more time in the water to practice skills?
- Do you swim on a swim team and want to fine-tune technique and get additional practice time?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to swim for fitness and increase endurance?
- Are you not interested in being on a swim team, but looking for opportunity to attend workouts structured like swim team practices?
- Do you have the goal of swimming on a swim team but you are not quite ready to try out?
T3U is not an Instructional Swim Program. Training is structured like a swim team workout with a coach on deck. It is intended to polish technique and increase endurance and speed.
T3U is not a learn-to-swim program. Participants must have proficiency in all 4 competitive strokes and be able to swim freestyle for 200-500 continuous yards.
T3U is offered in both the Teaching Pool and the Competition Pool
The Teaching Pool measures 23.5 x 44 feet, with a uniform depth of 4 feet, and a temperature of 86-88 degrees. The Competition Pool has 13 lanes of 25 yards each, with a depth of 4-12.5 feet, and a temperature of 80-81 degrees.
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street
T3U SCHOOL YEAR SEASON 2021-22
September 11, 2021-May 28, 2022
T3U Teaching Pool Training Schedule, School Year Season:
T3U Competition Pool Training Schedule, School Year Season:
- The T3U School Year Season runs consecutively (click to view blackout dates) September 11, 2021-- May 28, 2022.
- 60 min., $160/month
Tuition is billed during the first week of each month.
Billing is structured as follows: Begin by creating an account with CRA, registering the swimmer(s) and entering payment information. The first tuition payment will be deducted on the first of the following month and the first training session, on or after the first of that month. (For example—if a swimmer is registered on October 20, the first tuition payment will be November 1, and the first training session, in the first week of November).
After the first tuition payment, deductions occur during the first week of the month through June.
To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 days notice is required to cancel. CRA does not prorate tuition.
- Select session(s) and register to lock in the day and time for the entire School Year Season
- Join T3U at any time during the season.
- To discontinue, email email@example.com. Thirty days notice required.
T3U SUMMER SESSION 2022
June 27-August 18, 2022
T3U Competition Pool Training Schedule, Summer Session:
Weekly Sessions--MON, TU, WED, TH, 3:00-4:00pm
4 day session $200
*July 5-7, $150
SUMMER SESSION BOOT CAMP 2022
Competitive Swimmers, get ready for the fall season with this intensive program.
SUMMER SESSION COMPETITIVE BOOT CAMP:
This program is for advanced level swimmers on competitive swim teams.
Get ready for fall--refine technique and increase endurance with challenging swim sets and dryland workouts. Emerge strong and ready for the fall swim season ahead.
*Ages 10-17 only
Participants must be advanced level swimmers on competitive swim teams. This is a challenging program that requires endurance and solid proficiency in all 4 competitive strokes.
Competitive Boot Camp Schedule:
SUN August 14, 11:45am-2:00pm
SUN August 21, 12:45-3:00pm
MON August 22, 2:00-3:15pm
TUES August 23, 2:00-3:15pm
WED August 24, 2:00-3:15pm
THURS August 25, 2:00-3:15pm
SUN August 28, 11:45am-2:00pm
WHAT to BRING:
- cap and goggles (Important! CRA does not permit the sharing of goggles)
- a snack and full, labeled, plastic water bottle
Register for individual days--select 1 or many!