Technique & Training Tune-Up Takes Instructional Swim to the Next Level!
WHO JOINS T3U?
Technique & Training Tune Up (T3U) is designed for swimmers ages 8+ with proficiency in all 4 competitive strokes who answer YES to at least one of the following questions:
- Are you in high level CRA Instructional Swim Lessons and looking for more time in the water to practice skills?
- Do you swim on a swim team and want to fine-tune technique and get additional practice time?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to swim for fitness and increase endurance?
- Are you not interested in being on a swim team, but looking for opportunity to attend workouts structured like swim team practices?
- Do you have the goal of swimming on a swim team but you are not quite ready to try out?
T3U is not an Instructional Swim Program. Training is structured like a swim team workout with a coach on deck. It is intended to polish technique and increase endurance and speed.
T3U is not a learn-to-swim program. Participants must have proficiency in all 4 competitive strokes and be able to swim freestyle for 200-500 continuous yards.
T3U is offered in both the Teaching Pool and the Competition Pool
The Teaching Pool measures 23.5 x 44 feet, with a uniform depth of 4 feet, and a temperature of 86-88 degrees. The Competition Pool has 13 lanes of 25 yards each, with a depth of 4-12.5 feet, and a temperature of 80-81 degrees.
T3U SCHOOL YEAR SEASON 2021-22
September 11, 2021-May 28, 2022
T3U Teaching Pool Training Schedule, School Year Season:
T3U Competition Pool Training Schedule, School Year Season:
- The T3U School Year Season runs consecutively (click to view blackout dates) September 11, 2021-- May 28, 2022.
Boston Sports Institute
900 Worcester Street
- 60 min., $160/month
Tuition is billed during the first week of each month.
Billing is structured as follows: Begin by creating an account with CRA, registering the swimmer(s) and entering payment information. The first tuition payment will be deducted on the first of the following month and the first training session, on or after the first of that month. (For example—if a swimmer is registered on October 20, the first tuition payment will be November 1, and the first training session, in the first week of November).
After the first tuition payment, deductions occur during the first week of the month through June.
To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 days notice is required to cancel. CRA does not prorate tuition.
- Select session(s) and register to lock in the day and time for the entire School Year Season
- Join T3U at any time during the season.
- To discontinue, email email@example.com. Thirty days notice required.
T3U SUMMER SESSION & BOOT CAMP 2021
Continue T3U workouts throughout the summer or opt for the intensity of T3U Boot Camp.
SUMMER SESSION T3U:
Competition Pool, Training Schedule*, Summer Season:
TUE June 29-Aug 3 (6 weeks), 3:00-4:00pm
THU July 1-Aug 5 (6 weeks), 3:00-4:00pm
FRI July 2-30 (5 weeks), 3:00-4:00pm
6 weeks, $150/option
5 weeks, $125/option
*Add on TWO Additional Weeks of T3U--
Select from 3 options:
TUE Aug 10 & 17
THU Aug 12 & 19
FRI Aug 13 & 20
SUMMER SESSION T3U BOOT CAMP:
Get ready for fall--refine technique, increase endurance, get a great workout and have fun!
Competition Pool T3U Boot Camp Schedule*:
MON-FRI Aug 9-13
MON-FRI Aug 16-20
*ages 12+ only
Register for individual days